In order to protect myself and offer transparency to my readers, I adhere to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers
As a result, please note the following about what you read on Little Chef Big Appetite:
- I am not a certified nutritionist or dietician. The food I eat and what I do may not be right for you and should not be viewed as a guideline in any way. If you need counsel from a professional, please seek the advice of a doctor.
- Most pages on my blog have a financial impact (in the form of affiliates and/or product ads)
- I ONLY promote or endorse products and services that I either personally use, believe in, or that offer value to my readers.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property.
I truly thank you for your support!
While privacy policies in themselves can seem overly technical and dry, they are important for your protection and mine.
So, please read and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
littlechefbigappetite.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 01/01/2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Cookie Opt Out
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to disable or selectively turn off cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings.
Gourmet Ads primary ad server is Appnexus and you can opt out of cookies from them by visiting: http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.