Hey guys! Today I’m linking up with some of my favorite healthy bloggers to bring you a full healthy summer meal, including main dishes, sides, and dessert. There are some delicious gluten-free, vegetarian, and paleo options on this list, so there’s something for everyone.
Scroll down to see what everyone made, and at the bottom of this post I’m sharing my Grilled Lime Corn Salad recipe. I’ve been making this recipe for years, so it’s about time that I share it on the blog!
Here’s what’s on the menu!
And finally, I made a Grilled Lime Corn Salad!
Head over to their blogs to check out their recipes and gorgeous photos.
Now onto this lime corn salad! As I mentioned before, I’ve been making this recipe for years, but every time I change it up just a bit.
The original recipe I found years ago called for 1 stick of butter for 4 ears of corn, which sounded outrageous to me. I use just 2 Tablespoons of grass-fed butter, and I think it’s plenty!
The fresh lime and cilantro give this salad a big punch of summer flavor, making it a perfect barbecue side dish.
Between grilling the corn and prepping the remaining ingredients, this salad comes together in just under 10 minutes, which you really can’t beat.
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- Lightly coat the corn with oil or cooking spray and grill over direct heat for 5-7 minutes, until lightly charred on all sides.
- Once cooled slightly, cut the kernels from the corn into a large bowl.
- Heat a small skillet over low heat and add the butter to the pan. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, until fragrant. Set aside.
- In the bowl with the corn, add the remaining ingredients, including the garlic-butter mixture. Toss to combine. Serve right away or chill and serve later.