Hey, hey Wednesday people! I’ve finally mastered this Sriracha Roasted Broccoli recipe and I can’t wait to share it with you today!
We both loved their spicy charred broccoli after one bite! Admittedly, their version was a tad too spicy for me, so I’ve toned down the heat in this version. If you like your food extra hot, feel free to up the sriracha in the recipe.
We paired this roasted broccoli with Honey-Soy Glazed Chicken made in the slow cooker, but it would be great alongside fish or tofu as well.
I hope you guys love this recipe. It’s definitely going to be on regular rotation in our house!
- 1.5 Tablespoons extra–virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup to make vegan)
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. broccoli crowns and peeled stems
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a large bowl, whisk together the extra-virgin olive oil, sriracha, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and garlic. Add the broccoli to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread the broccoli mixture in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then remove from oven, flip and turn on the broiler. Broil the broccoli for 4-5 minutes more, until the edges are crisp.